Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting Sick

.
It's been several days already since I got sick. (See: http://raffysaldana.blogspot.com/2008/10/pain-in-neck.html)

I'm still in Bacoor, Cavite and I have no Internet access in my house in Bacoor. I have to get out of the house to check my e-mails. Normally, I can read my e-mails using my 3G Smart phone. However, my cellphone was blocked by SMART (perhaps due to international roaming charges) and I don't have time yet to go to a Smart Wireless Center to activitate my cellphone. I hope those people sending me text messages would read this blog post so that they would know why they don't get SMS replies from me.

It's good that we are on semestral break and there are no classes. Otherwise, I will have a very difficult time coping with this situation.

Now, I'm trying my best to organize (with Dr. Gregg Gabison) the 2nd ACM Philippine Inter-Collegiate Programming Contest scheduled on November 22, 2008 in Cebu City. We are now racing against time, and there are still lots of things to be done.

I hope that I will get well soon.

Raffy
in Bacoor, Cavite
30 October 2008
.

No comments: