Tuesday, October 9, 2007

RAFFY'S WORLD: 4,000 HITS


I started my RAFFY'S WORLD blog near the end of June 2007 (See http://raffysaldana.blogspot.com/2007/06/nth-attempt-at-blogging.html ).
.
On August 21, 2007 (the death anniversary of Philippine hero Ninoy Aquino) I installed a hit counter in my blog site.
.
Since then I take note of every thousand 'hits'.
.
Today (10/9/07), my RAFFY'S WORLD blog reached its 4,000th hit since August 21, 2007.
.
To document this moment I wrote a blog entry about it :)
.
Indeed, there is a joy in counting :) [BTW, the branch of mathematics that deals with counting is called 'combinatorics'. I teach combinatorics/discrete mathematics to computer science students at the Ateneo de Manila University.]
.
Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko! (Literally: "My happiness is shallow"!)

Cheers,
10/9/07
P.S. I also installed today a 'countdown' meter. See bottom left portion of this blog site. :)

No comments: