Monday, December 15, 2008

Back in the Philippines

.
Notes:

1. I arrived last night in Metro Manila from a two week conferences/meetings/visits in Taiwan (SEAP 2008, PRAGMA Institute, EUAsiaGrid All-Hands Meeting, NCHC visit, Academia Sinica Visit) aboard Philippine Airlines Flight PR 899.

2. Notable experiences:

a. I almost panicked at the Taoyuan International Airport when I misplaced my passport and boarding pass after checking-in my luggages. Luckily, I found my passport and boarding pass in one of my hand-carry bags.

b. I passed by the duty free shop beside gate B4 before boarding the plane PR 899. When I was inside the plane I realized that my wallet was missing. The wallet contains my credit cards, university ID, and some cash... Again, luckily, the my wallet was found by the duty free free personnel and was returned to me personally inside the airplane.

To the duty free people and PAL staff in Taoyuan airport, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Raffy Saldaña
in Quezon City, Philippines
15 December 2008
.

No comments: