Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Visit to the Taroko National Park, Taiwan

.
Note:
.
Losing my digital camera in Hualien City did not deter me from visiting the famous Taroko National Park. Luckily, I still have my cellphone camera and my EEE PC webcam which I used in documenting my visit to the Taroko National Park.
.
The Taroko National Park is one of Taiwan's national parks.
.
Here is an excerpt from a guide book on Taroko:
.
"Visiting the Taroko National Park is like is like stepping into ancient scrolls of natural beauty depicted in calligraphic paintings. Lofty mountains, flowing rivers and lush forests conjure up majestic pictures. Be it misty forest grounds, breathtaking cliffs or magnificent waterfalls. Taroko National Park offers the visitor a variety of unforgettable experience."
.

No comments: