Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trip to Paris, France (2008): Pre-Departure Activities

.
Figure Caption: Train Map of Metropolitan Paris. One of the maps that I will bring during my trip to Paris, France on July 10, 2008.


Today (9 July 2008) I spent most of my time preparing for my trip to Paris, France tomorrow morning.

Before my classes (Ma 20 and AMC 124) I went to the bank to ensure that I have sufficient money left in my checking account and to exchange some Philippine pesos to U.S. dollars.

I met my classes from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. After my classes I checked-in online via KLM website. It was my first time to use the online check-in facility of KLM. My seat number is 42 K (window seat).

Here's my checklist for my flight to Paris, France tomorrow:

1. Passport
2. Plane ticket
3. Cash (for travel tax, terminal fee, and spending money)
4. Credit cards
5. Luggage (with clothes, toiletries, etc.)
6. Conference presentation
7. Camera (plus accessories)
8. Hotel voucher
9. Travel insurance
10. Laptop computer (with charger)
11. USB memory sticks
12. Maps
13. Cellphone (with charger)

(I wonder if I forgot anything ???)

Cheers,

Raffy
7/9/08

No comments: