Monday, July 21, 2008

Updates From France

.
Note: I've been traveling in France for about two weeks already. I've been busy with meetings and moving around, and I have not updated my blog (Raffy's World).

I arrived in Paris, France on July 10, 2008 to attend our last ONCO-MEDIA (http://www.onco-media.com) project meeting in LIP6, University of Paris 6. The other places that I visited in France include Versailles, Rouen, Dieppe, and Lyon. In Lyon, I visited CREATIS (one of our ONCO-MEDIA partners) in the University of Lyon and met with its director Dr. Hughes Benoit and research engineer Ms. Sorina Camarasu. I was supposed to attend another meeting in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (UK) but I did not have enough time to get a visa to the UK before I left Manila so I was not able to attend the meeting in Edinburgh.

I am now in Lyon, France. In a few hours I will take a fast train (TGV) from Lyon Part Dieu Gare (train) station which will bring me to Paris Charles De Gaul (CDG) airport where I will take an Air France flight to Amsterdam, Netherlands. From Amsterdam I will take a KLM flight to Manila.

I am scheduled to arrive in Manila on Wednesday, July 23, 2008.

Cheers,

Raffy
in Lyon, France
7/22/08



No comments: