Sunday, August 12, 2007

One Week After My Car Accident: Rubbing Salt to Injury

It has been one week already since I had a car accident (See blog entry, http://raffysaldana.blogspot.com/2007/08/do-you-know-what-to-do-after-car.html ). And my car has not yet been repaired!

A representative of the car insurance company (not mine, but that of the Volvo car that hit my Honda City car) has inspected the damage to my car but that insurance company has not yet informed me about the result of the inspection. Meanwhile, I brought my car to Honda Cars Pasig last Saturday (8/11/07) to get an estimate of the cost of repair. I was told that the cost estimate(parts and labor)is about twenty six thousand pesos (PhP 26,000.00). I was also told that Honda Cars Pasig would need one week to repair my car.

Last week, I also got a text message from the owner of the Volvo car that hit my car. He told me that "his car had no damage whatsoever." Isn't this a case of "rubbing salt to injury"???

The moral of the story is: "If you are a car driver, be careful (that your car would) not to be hit by a Volvo. Otherwise, you would be sorry!!!"

Raffy
(8/13/07, in Quezon City)

No comments: