Monday, July 9, 2007

BSPT Batch D: Photos from Tess in Japan


(Photo Captions: (1) Tess and Jun, (2) Tess and Sachi, in Tokyo, Japan)

This morning (7/10/07, Manila time) I received an e-mail from Tess (via our batch e-group) with attached photos. Tess was my classmate in college (Philippine Normal College) and we belong to a group of DOST scholars (NSDB-PNC BSPT Batch D). She sent us three photos: a photo of Sachi (her daughter who celebrated her 13th birthday recently), a photo of Tess and Sachi, and a photo of Tess and Jun (her Japanese husband). Tess and Jun are living in a Tokyo suburb and they are blessed with three kids. I have visited Tess and her family in Tokyo twice already during some of my visits in Japan.

I will visit Tess, Jun and their children again soon. I will go to Japan from July 17 to 30, 2007 to attend the 2nd ONCO-MEDIA research meeting and to present two papers in JAMIT 2008 (Japanese Association for Medical Imaging Technology) to be held in Tsukuba, Japan.

See you soon, Tess and Jun...

Cheers,

Raffy
(7/10/07, Manila time)

No comments: