Saturday, July 28, 2007

Trip to Japan, Day 10



(Photo Caption: With Quincy, a Japanese terrier owned by Tess, my friend in Tokyo, 7/27/07)
{Note: This is a narration of my recent trip to Japan, from 7/17/07 - 7/30/07}
Day 10. July 26, 2007. Thursday.
Today, Tess treated me to a bowling game/lunch/karaoke in an entertainment center in Kodaira area, Tokyo. Tess, Kei, Sachi and I had two games of ten-pin bowling. After the bowling games we had lunch and karaoke singing. Tess, Kei, and Sachi sang Japanese and English songs, while I sang English and Filipino songs. The selection of songs in the karaoke restaurant include Filipino songs.
After having lunch, Tess and her children brought me to Nishi-Kokubunji station where I took the train to the Tokyo station. From the Tokyo station I went to the shinkansen train station. I took the Tokyo to Utsunomiya shinkansen. From Utsunomiya I took a local train to Nikko. I arrived at the JR Nikko station at around 6 pm.
From the station, I called the staff of Nikko Park Lodge to pick me up. Nikko Park Lodge (where I stayed) is in a portion of the Nikko National Park, surrounded by trees and with beautiful mountain scenery. See http://www.nikkoparklodge.com/.

No comments: