Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Activities (6/11/08)

.
.
Here are my activities on June 11, 2008:

  • 9 a.m. Meeting with Ms. Ines Loge, Embassy of France to the Philippines, Maka City; submitted my papers for my SCHENGEN visa for my trip to Paris, France in July

  • 11:30 a.m. Ma 20 Class; Topics: Average rate of change, instantaneous rate of change, the derivative as intantaneous rate of change

  • Sometime in the afternoon: I received a notice of meeting from CHED (Commission on Higher Education) informing me that there will be a workshop on the RQAT Manual and Evaluation Instrument, Technical Panel for Information Technology, Technical Committee on Curriculum Development, on June 12-13, 2008 at Crown Regency Hotel.

  • 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting, PSHS National Alumni Association, PSHS, Diliman, Quezon City

Note: There was a sudden downpour yesterday, causing many streets to be flooded and heavy traffic everywhere.

No comments: