Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Raffy's World (Random Notes, Random Thoughts)

.


Caption: ClustrMaps shows that Raffy's World (Random Notes, Random Thoughts) has a worldwide readership which includes those from five continents: Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia (and New Zealand), North America and South America.

Today (28 June 2008) marks the first year anniversary of my blog, Raffy's World (Random Note, Random Thoughts).

I started my blog on 28 June 2008 with an entry, "Nth Attempt at Blogging."

Let me recall it:


"
Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nth Attempt At Blogging

There is something about "blogging" that attracts thousands of people, including myself. However, I can't seem to persevere in this activity. I wish I could. Well, there is no harm in trying...To my readers, welcome to "Raffy's World...(Random Notes, Random Thoughts)"! I hope that you get informed and be entertained too by reading my articles in this BLOG.

Cheers,

Raffy Saldaña

Posted by Rafael P. Saldaña, Ph.D. at 8:49 PM
"

It feels wonderful to have persevered in blogging. Now, blogging is a hobby for me. I do it in the morning while watching the morning news on tv or at night. Sometimes I do it as a breather in between academic work.

After a year of blogging, my blog statistics show that:

  • I have made more than 500 posts in one year; this means that I average about two blog posts per day :)
  • My blog has reached about 32,830 hits since I installed a "hit" counter on 21 August 2007.
  • ClustrMaps shows that my blog readership is worldwide, covering all the five continents of the world: Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia (and New Zealand), North America, and South America.

Another unique thing about my blog is that it documented my activities during my sabbatical year from Ateneo de Manila University. Now, it will be easier for me to write my sabbatical report :) [ Can I just refer to the blog posts links ??? ]

To celebrate the first anniversary of my blog, Raffy's World (Random Notes, Random Thoughts) [ I wonder how many people in the world celebrate the anniversary of their blogging ??? ] I gave my blog a new look :)

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY !

Cheers,

Raffy Saldaña
6/28/08
http://raffysaldana.blogspot.com

.

No comments: